Big changes are underway in the South Texas export and import industry. Because we don’t want you to miss a thing, we work to keep you informed on new data and reports about the Pharr International Bridge.
- Construction Underway for 2014 Opening of Pharr Produce Park
- Super Group Introduces the South Texas Consortium
- Pharr Officials Prepare For Trade-Promoting Trip To Nogales
- Pharr International Produce Hub In The Making
- Pharr Tackles International Bridge FDA Inspector Shortage
In the Industry
We strive to keep you up to date on the latest news in the international fresh produce sector. Take a look at the following articles concerning your industry.
- Imported Fresh Produce Consumption In The U.S.
- International Fresh Produce Dependency
- Avocado Exports Reach All Time High
- Berry Production on the Rise in Mexico
- Cinco De Mayo To Mark An Enormous Increase In Avocado Exportation
- Mexican Tomato Trade Deal Reaches Conclusion
- Research Shows Fresh Produce Imports Still Increasing
Pharr International Bridge
Learn more about commercial transportation through the Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge and about cold storage units available in the area.
- Better Days Lie Ahead for South Texas
- A New Hot Spot For Produce Transportation
- South Texas To Greatly Benefit From Booming Mexican Produce Industry
- Update: Overweight Truck Bill Signed Into Law
- New Legislation Will Boost Economic Activity
- New Bill To Help Heavy Mexican Produce Trucks
- Superhighway Expected To Drastically Change Pharr Produce Sector